What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

sábado, 29 de junio de 2013

[TS3]Acc - Monster Hunter Swords

(Click for full view)

Monster Hunter Swords
by CSitaly
(Compatible with most sword poses, such as CloudWalkerNZ's and Neka-Mew's)

Here's CSitaly talking.
I was asked to make some fantasy swords, so here I am.
I don't take requests on regular basis, since I'm not that good as a creator, I just try to help whenever I can.
This set has been extracted from the game by ireeii, I converted it to The Sims.
At the moment I just have two swords for you, in the future, I may make the other ones.
I hope you'll like!


DETAILS:
  • High Chief's Great Sword = Second Picture
  • Lagia Wild Fire = First Picture
  • For both Males and Females
(Click for full view)
POLICY
  • Credit if you use (I'm CSitaly)
  • DON'T CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
  • DON'T SHARE! (link this post)
  • DON'T POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
it would be nice knowing where you use my creations, 
just to see how you do


Available on my Tumblr, follow me for further updates :)
Have fun!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha